Welcome to Introvert Kingdom!
The BurnoutPROOF Course: an online course, coached by Corri. It'll be you and a small group of amazing peers, together building resourcefulness and resilience, simplifying your life, keeping accountable.
- Your brain will say "yummy!" to the tasty, chewy, insightful brainfood.
- Your inner being will sigh an "ahhhh" of relief as you find clarity, clear the mental muddles to make space for simplicity, and practice courageous choices with our support and wild cheers.
- And you'll burnout-proof your life, for right now and for the rest of your life.
Intrigued? Click this button and pop in your info:
Webinars on Burnout
Are you curious about Burnout Prevention? Watch these webinars:
"Are You in the Red Zone?" | WEBINAR Complete - Click to watch recording & do your own guided reflection, complete with PDF worksheet
"YOU: A Guided Reflection" | WEBINAR Complete - Click to watch recording & do your own guided reflection, complete with Inking PDF
Really, though, welcome to Introvert Kingdom Coaching. My name is Corri. Hi.
I love contemplation. And action.
In life, we can get caught up in doing stuff, too busy to think about the big picture, about what we really want or where we're headed.
Wouldn't it be better to do stuff (action), then contemplate and decide to do more stuff, then contemplate again?
I believe this is how we really learn and grow. This is how we live for real, not accidentally in what happens to us. Happen to your life; don't let life happen to you.
Do you want to get real about your life? But not sure where to start? Or how to take bite-size chunks?
Ready to go deep, and get sharply clear about your choices? Ready to move forward?
Are you looking for lots-of-elbow-room freedom in your heart and life?
Do you want to be more confident and clear? Make decisions without waffling? Get off the fence?
Do you feel like your life doesn't really represent the true YOU? Are you craving a more authentic life? Do you long to be understood?
Then get in touch with me, because this is what I do, and I freaking love it. I love asking a question that blows your mind. I love seeing you break free and 'get it,' and tackle hard things and see your life shift before our eyes.
But don't take my word for it.
Here are some of the terrific people who've worked with me; take their words for it.
If their words resonate with you, here are a few options.
1. Apply to work with Corri. (Only if you're ready for change.)
2. Get connected by joining the Introvert Kingdom insiders. It's a growing group of clarity and courage-seekers who like intelligent introspection. You'll get occasional emails and won't miss out on the good stuff we do.
3. Get your free "GET CLEAR" mini-course -- just below -- to see what kind of stuff I produce for my clients. So useful, so fun, so . . . enlightening!
Thanks for stopping by. Hope to connect with you -- but that's your call!
Do you want more clarity and courage to do the work of intelligent introspection? Join us, the Introvert Kingdom INsiders, and add your voice.
- Nov 25, 2017 Burnout 101.7: Journal Journey Nov 25, 2017
- Apr 8, 2017 Burnout 101.6: Highway to Burnout Apr 8, 2017
- Mar 24, 2017 Burnout 101.5: Enough is Enough Mar 24, 2017
- Mar 16, 2017 Burnout 101.4: De-motivational Quotes for Perfectionists Mar 16, 2017
- Mar 10, 2017 Burnout 101.3: Perfectionism Mar 10, 2017
- Mar 2, 2017 Burnout 101.2: The Power of NO Mar 2, 2017
- Feb 27, 2017 Burnout 101: It Could Happen to You Feb 27, 2017
- Jan 4, 2017 be still & let nature refresh you Jan 4, 2017
- Dec 4, 2016 Unexpected Delays (Island Life: Part 2) Dec 4, 2016
- Dec 4, 2016 Missing the Ferry (Island Life: Part 1) Dec 4, 2016
- Nov 19, 2016 Unemployed Nov 19, 2016
- Nov 19, 2016 CorriWrites.1 Nov 19, 2016
- Nov 18, 2016 Celebrate your stumble, laugh at your fall Nov 18, 2016
- Nov 17, 2016 Encouragement: why bother? Nov 17, 2016
- Nov 8, 2016 Fighting Time: Kairos & the Greedy Ticking Time Monster Nov 8, 2016
- Jul 5, 2016 Stuff Introverts Say Jul 5, 2016
- Mar 17, 2016 How to Kill an Introvert: Use the Weapon of Small Talk Mar 17, 2016
- Mar 9, 2016 Three’s a Crowd: Community Versus Connection Mar 9, 2016
- Dec 29, 2015 Evan the Extrovert: "People are my espresso!" Dec 29, 2015
- Dec 5, 2015 What's Your -Version? Dec 5, 2015
- Nov 20, 2015 The Loony Introvert: What You Gotta Know about Solitude's Power Nov 20, 2015
- Nov 16, 2015 Undercover Introverts: Are You Faking it too? Nov 16, 2015
- Oct 16, 2015 Why the Blue Jays Win & Citizens Don't Vote Oct 16, 2015
- Oct 16, 2015 The Entrepreneur: Sexy Cowboy or Patient Farmer? Oct 16, 2015
- Oct 6, 2015 Got FOWOT (Fear of What Others Think)? Oct 6, 2015
- Sep 28, 2015 The Bear and the Tent: Illusions of Safety Sep 28, 2015
- Sep 22, 2015 Entrepreneuring Is Bloody Difficult: True Tales from --- you guessed it -- an Entrepreneur Sep 22, 2015
- Sep 19, 2015 Death of a Cellphone Sep 19, 2015
- Sep 15, 2015 Surfing Lessons: From the Edge of the Continent Sep 15, 2015
- Sep 1, 2015 Coffee, Dark Chocolate & Awareness Sep 1, 2015
- Aug 28, 2015 Write Your Own Eulogy (to chart your path) Aug 28, 2015
- Jul 24, 2015 Can we hang out? "Umm....no...." Jul 24, 2015
- Jul 6, 2015 Extrovert-life Burned Me & How I Got Out Jul 6, 2015
- Jul 6, 2015 Let Me Be Jul 6, 2015
- Jul 6, 2015 Unleash Creativity Jul 6, 2015